There are three main areas where this could affect you:
- Incandescent ‘rough service’ bulbs are banned
- High and low temperature incandescent bulbs are banned
- Incandescent squirrel cage bulbs made with clear glass are banned
However, some special purpose bulbs will still be available including:
- Oven and refrigerator bulbs
- Infrared heat lamps
- Incandescent decorative bulbs with coloured glass. The coloured or tinted glass indicates it is used for decorative purposes so will still be allowed. This includes those with squirrel cage or spiral filaments.