Decorative Filament Bulbs
Squirrel Cage Edison Bulbs
Decorative Globes & Mega Edison Bulbs
Decorative GLS Bulbs
Decorative Tubular Bulbs
Decorative Mini Edison Bulbs
Giant XXL Vintage LED Lightbulbs
Vintage LED Edison Bulbs
Vintage LED Edison Globes
Regular LED Lightbulbs
Vintage LED Tubular Valve Bulbs
Vintage LED Lightbulbs
Mini Edison LED Bulbs
Decorative Filament Bulbs
Browse our range of beautiful exposed filament light bulbs including:
- Choice of shapes, from mini tubular to large globes, find out more below
- Long Life filaments lasting up to 4000 hours
- Warm glowing light – as incandescent filaments these bulbs produce a warm 2700 kelvin light
- Fully dimmable – the colour temperature of these lamps reduces to a golden amber when dimmed
- Available in 25W, 40W and 60W versions
- Available with screw (E27), bayonet (B22) and small screw (E14) caps to suit most common fittings
Decorative filament bulbs are ideal for use in vintage lighting or applications that require a period affect. More recently these decorative light bulbs have been adopted by both home and commercial users as steampunk and industrial styles have become fashionable.
Tip: Why not mix and match shapes to turn your lighting into a visually stimulating focal point?
- Teardrop or pear - The classic pear/tear shaped squirrel cage filament bulb now has an authentic pip on the top of the glass so that it exactly matches the original Edison bulbs' design
- Globes and mega Edison – large round glass light bulbs with diameters ranging from 80mm up to 162mm
- GLS – The standard light bulb shape is reunited with the original carbon filament designs
- Tubular – long and short cylindrical shaped glass filament bulbs
- Mini Edison – a compact version of the original pear shaped bulb similar in size to a golf ball bulb
These bulbs are just about the warm glowing light they give off, the filaments within the bulb are arranged in different patterns to add extra visual interest.
- Squirrel Cage – these filaments are arranged in such a way so as to look like a cage, a design repeated in squirrel cage motors and squirrel cage fans
- Spiral – a spiral filament twists from top to bottom down the centre of a bulb a bit like a helter skelter
- Coil – also referred to as carbon filament, this time the filaments loop round a horizontal bar in the bulb, twisting from left to right instead of top to bottom.
Looking for a more energy efficient version? We stock a wide range of LED filament bulbs that use just a tenth of the power but still have the vintage look with filaments on show.